quote

if you're going through hell, keep going.....
- Churchill




Friday, November 26, 2010

helpless...

Today, I find myself in control of my own world.  Strong.  Together.  Perspective has suddenly made my school - that for months now has created seemingly unsurmountable stress, a 1 out of 10 on the scale ...

And yet I feel helpless. 

One close to me is anticipating loss. 
I can not fix the problem. 
I can not help remove or carry the burden. 
I can not relate to the situation to empathize. 
I do not know what words or actions may provide comfort.
I fear no action is insufficient.
I fear some action may be too much or inappropriate.
I wish to provide support.
I do not know how to provide support.

I feel helpless.

Life is not fair.

I am lost.
I am trying to trust that efforts I make to be there - are understood and appreciated.
I am trying to trust that if I can do more - it will be asked.

I am here.
I want to help.

I will pray.

xo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment